Clearwater Personal Injury & Medical Malpractice
Clearwater personal injury and medical malpractice attorney Paul Genet has represented individuals throughout the Clearwater area since 1988. Our firm focuses on cases involving:
- Personal injury — We have 25 years of experience fighting on behalf of plaintiffs in a variety of personal injury cases.
- Auto accidents — Even a seemingly minor accident can result in serious injuries. Our experienced Clearwater auto accident attorneys fight to ensure that you receive fair compensation.
- Truck accidents ― An accident involving a 22-ton tractor-trailer is usually devastating both physically and financially. Our committed truck accident lawyers hold truckers and their companies accountable for their actions.
- Motorcycle accidents ― Motorcyclists are no match for automobiles and trucks in the event of a collision. Our knowledge of personal injury law helps you receive financial recovery so you can focus on your physical recovery.
- Medical malpractice ― Medical errors happen more often than most of us would like to believe. Their consequences can be deadly.
- Medical mass torts ― When a medical device or defective drug causes health issues or death, it does not usually affect just one person. Our mass tort attorneys represent multiple clients against the manufacturers of these products.
- Birth-related injuries ― The birth of a baby should be a joyous occasion, but when standard medical protocols are not followed, the negligence may result in a birth injury. We have the knowledge, sensitivity and experience to help you.
- Nursing home abuse ― Abuse in nursing home facilities includes physical, mental and emotional mistreatment. If your loved one has suffered this type of cruelty or neglect, we can help.
- Wrongful death ― Losing a loved one due to someone else’s negligence only compounds your grief. We strive to provide justice for your family.
- Dog bites ― An attack by a dog can cause serious injuries or infection. We assist you in getting compensation for your injuries.
- Boat accidents ― A fun day on the water can turn tragic in a moment. All it takes is poor judgment, inattentive behavior or poorly maintained watercraft. We work to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
- Chemical exposure — Chemicals used in household and industrial products can pose a threat to adults and children. If you or a family member has suffered the harmful effects of chemical exposure, we can help.
Personal service from a Clearwater personal injury and medical malpractice attorney
If you or a family member has been injured because of someone else’s negligent behavior, you may be entitled to a monetary award. Call Law Office of Paul B. Genet, P.A. at 727-510-8802 or contact us online for experienced personal injury representation in Clearwater.
There is no charge for your initial consultation.