About the Firm
Palm Harbor Personal Injury Lawyer Fights for Florida Victims
Accomplished attorney holds negligent parties accountable
Danger can be lurking anywhere as you go through your day. One encounter with a careless driver, a distracted doctor or an unleashed dog could cause devastating physical, emotional and financial harm. At the Law Office of Paul B. Genet, P.A. in Palm Harbor, we pursue justice for Floridians who have been hurt by someone else’s negligent behavior. Throughout Florida, our firm handles a full range of personal injury and wrongful death actions for victims and their families. With three decades of experience, we can explain the legal elements of your case and advocate on your behalf, fighting for full compensation under the law. We know that getting back on your feet after an injury can be difficult. With our help, you can focus on recovering or caring for an injured loved one while we press for the financial recovery you deserve.
Florida litigator delivers aggressive advocacy and personal attention
If you’ve been hurt and are seeking compensation for medical costs, lost wages and other damages, you deserve an attorney who is:
- Established — Our firm has helped accident and malpractice victims obtain substantial verdicts and settlements for over 30 years. Attorney Paul Genet has the knowledge and experience to tackle the toughest cases and win.
- Responsive — Each client receives personalized attention and prompt answers to every question and concern. You never have to worry about your case being overlooked or delegated to someone who is not qualified.
- Skillful — In litigation and negotiations, our firm provides skillful advocacy based on a detailed strategy designed to accomplish your case objectives.
Starting with a free initial consultation, we’ll explain what’s involved in your case and how we will take on defendants, their lawyers and insurance companies to secure the payment you are entitled to.
Areas of Practice
Established firm advocates for people hurt by accidents, falls and medical negligence
Throughout Florida, our firm achieves strong results for clients in numerous types of personal injury
matters, including those involving:
- Auto accidents — We handle each aspect of auto accident claims, including evidence-gathering and communications with insurance companies. We also represent people injured in truck, motorcycle, and boating accidents.
- Nursing home abuse — In cases of alleged nursing home abuse, we actively challenge negligent facilities and individuals so that vulnerable seniors are given a proper remedy for the mistreatment they’ve suffered.
- Medical negligence — If a doctor or some other healthcare provider violates their professional standards of care and you’re injured as a result, we can advise you on initiating a medical negligence action.
- Wrongful death — The loss of a loved one is devastating, especially when someone else is at fault. Our firm seeks appropriate relief for surviving family members in wrongful death litigation.
- Slip and fall injuries — A slip and fall can lead to broken bones, a concussion or other serious physical harm. In premises liability cases, we hold property owners accountable for their carelessness that led to your injury.
- Medical mass torts — Our firm has obtained substantial compensation for plaintiffs in mass tort matters arising from faulty medications and defective medical devices. Regardless of the size or complexity of your case, you can depend on our assertive advocacy and attentive service.
Whatever type of injury case you bring to us, including those from dog bites or a workplace incident, we will work tirelessly to deliver a resolution that meets your specific needs.
Contact a tough Florida personal injury lawyer for a free initial consultation
The Law Office of Paul B. Genet, P.A. represents Florida clients in all types of personal injury and wrongful death matters. Please call 727-538-8865 or contact us online
to schedule a free initial consultation at our office in Palm Harbor.